Please stop with the “it can’t be THAT bad” crap! Please & Thank you.
- A smile hides pain quite well. It doesn’t negate it.
- This façade is fake, the pain is real.
- You not believing my pain doesn’t invalidate it’s existence, just makes it harder to deal with if you mean anything to me. If you mean nothing to me, then likely you never will with that attitude.
- Just because I can do something one day, doesn’t mean I can the next. Pain is variable. It can be severe or sometimes more tolerable. It takes a lot of effort to do things because pain is fatiguing and requires recovery, but other times too much pain and I cannot function.
- Painsomnia is what we call not being able to sleep from pain alone.
- Paingry is what we call being angry because of the pain. Just being in pain and angry about it. Frustration and irritation can be taken out on others, or not. But it…
View original post 331 more words