So you know you have crossed the line from dog lover to obsessed dog mom when you get mad at the Geico™ commercial for making the dogs sad. I’m mean their little tails droop and they look so pitiful!! 💔🐶
Hey healthy bunnies,
I received a pretty strong response to my podcast survey asking for more affirmations! I can completely understand since many of us have some big goals to accomplish this year and it isn’t over yet!
Setting the tone at the beginning of the day is helpful, but don’t be afraid to revisit if things get a bit off kilter as the day progresses. Listen to these affirmations as often as you need, and please share with others who may need a boost!
I prefer to drink my coffee, but here’s a possible solution (pun intended)
Please stop with the “it can’t be THAT bad” crap! Please & Thank you.
- A smile hides pain quite well. It doesn’t negate it.
- This façade is fake, the pain is real.
- You not believing my pain doesn’t invalidate it’s existence, just makes it harder to deal with if you mean anything to me. If you mean nothing to me, then likely you never will with that attitude.
- Just because I can do something one day, doesn’t mean I can the next. Pain is variable. It can be severe or sometimes more tolerable. It takes a lot of effort to do things because pain is fatiguing and requires recovery, but other times too much pain and I cannot function.
- Painsomnia is what we call not being able to sleep from pain alone.
- Paingry is what we call being angry because of the pain. Just being in pain and angry about it. Frustration and irritation can be taken out on others, or not. But it…
View original post 331 more words
In life, sometimes we are touched by people who understand our struggles on a level unknown to the outside world. Robin Williams was spot on, ‘Mental illness and severe depression are the mother of all bitches.
If you or someone you know are struggling with mental illness or suicidal thoughts contact the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.